- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional: signifies knowledge, ethics, and the experience to help you manage your wealth.
- Retirement Income Certified Professional® (RICP®) designation: training on building integrated and comprehensive retirement income plans, enabling you to make better, more informed decision-making regarding retirement financial planning.
- Retirement Planning Specialist: awarded by Equitable Advisors based on his receipt of a Certificate in Retirement Planning from the Wharton School of Business.
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™): specific training and education to help clients understand the financial ramifications of divorce.
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) qualifying member: an achievement less than 1% of the industry qualifies for.
- Sterling Group: a select group of financial professionals affiliated with Equitable Advisors who are distinguished as exceeding the highest standard of experience, expertise and service in the industry, an honor bestowed onto less than 8% of the nearly 7,000 career Equitable Advisors financial professionals.
- Equitable Hall of Fame Medal: for qualifying ten times in the annual National Leaders Corps during a most distinguished career in the field of Financial Services.
- National Association of Divorce Professionals
- South Palm Beach County Family Law Group
- Collaborative Family Law Professionals of South Florida
- Collaborative Divorce Team, Inc.
- Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Broward County Bar Association (associate member)
- Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Council
- Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce (Trustee member)
- Broward Bar Association (Associate Member)
Equitable Advisors and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. Individuals may transact business and/or respond to inquiries only in state(s) in which they are properly registered and/or licensed
CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.